Final Words of Wisdom
April 7, 2013 Series: The Pastoral Epistles
Scripture: 2 Timothy 4:9–4:22
I. Paul’s Commands to Timothy
A. Hurry and Come
3. Books & Parchments
II. Paul’s Confidence in the Lord
A. The Lord stood by me.
B. The Lord strengthened me.
C. The Lord has rescued me.
D. The Lord will rescue me.
E. The Lord will save me.
• God has designed relationships to be an important part of life and ministry.
• Never forget or take for granted the most
important relationship of all – Jesus!
• There will be times in life when we stand alone.
• There will be times in life when people will disappoint us and desert us.
• There will be times in life when we need to forgive and extend grace.
• Growing older and nearing death should not replace the need to read the Word and be spiritually nourished.