Every Wednesday until May 11, 2022
5:30pm – 7:30pmCategory: Life at BBC
Wednesday Night Family Nights will begin Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Here is a list of all the different options available to those attending:
- Simple Supper will be served from 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Kids classes will begin at 6:00 pm
- Pre-school class
- Wired—1st through 5th grade
- Teens—6th grade through 12th grade; we will be going through the book of James
- Adult classes will begin at 6:15 pm
- Ladies: We will start the year off going through the book of Ephesians. Has it ever dawned on you that nothing has ever dawned on God? He knew before the world began that His people would face hardship, so He gave us His Word. The Book of Ephesians is a survival manual—it equips believers to thrive in a world that hates the message of Jesus Christ. Pastor and author J.D. Greear walks through the powerful words of Paul. If the people of your city, of your school, of your family are going to hear the gospel, it's going to be from your mouth. Encounter Ephesians and get swept up into the story of Jesus. This class will be facilitated by Amy Miller and Melody Perez.
- Family Night Adult Class:
- A Book-by-Book Survey of the Old Testament
- Teacher/Facilitators – Don Whipple and Chris Krohn
- The Family Night Adult class is focused on developing both the big picture and the individual skills to better understand your Bible. Through brief video summaries, class participation and a brief lesson, each book of the Old Testament will be explored and explained in the context of the overarching themes of the Bible. This Fall class begins with the book of Job and will conclude with Hosea before we break for the holidays. Each class will have some time set aside for prayer as well. Our prayer is that our love for God and others will grow as we grow in our understanding of God’s word.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact the office!