Advice for Another Year of Bible Reading
Bruce Ware's article, Advice for Another Year of Bible Reading, over at Desiring God is a wonderful, balanced approach to Bible reading in 2016.
He has provided us with five guidelines that have helped him over many years of reading Scripture.
1. Commit yourself to consistent Bible reading.
2. Engage in both fast-paced and slow-paced reading.
3. Notice the who as much, or more than, the what as you read.
4. Seek informed minds and stirred affections.
5. Commit yourself to hear and heed, understand and obey, what you encounter in the Bible.
Read the entire article HERE.