Treasuring Christmas in Your Heart
December 17, 2017 Series: Treasuring Christmas in Your Heart
Scripture: Luke 2:15–2:20
I. A troubled heart. Luke 1:29
II. A confused heart. Luke 1:29
III. A submissive heart. Luke 1:38
IV. A worshipful heart. Luke 1:46
V. A glad heart. Luke 1:47
VI. A humble heart. Luke 1:48
VII. An amazed heart. Luke 2:18
VIII. An attentive heart. Luke 2:19
IX. A reflective heart. Luke 2:19
Treasuring Christmas in your heart …
- commences with a humble, submissive heart.
- continues with a believing, trusting heart.
- centers on the God-man, Jesus.
- carefully guards the truth of the Incarnation.
- calls to mind a perpetual amazement of God’s grace!
More in Treasuring Christmas in Your Heart
December 24, 2017Treasuring Christmas in Your Heart, Pt 2