November 4, 2020
6:00pm – 7:30pmCategory: Life at BBC
Nursery—0-2 years old
Pre-school—3years old through kindergarten
WIRED—1st grade through 5th grade
IMPACT—6th grade through 12th grade
Ladies Bible Study—Discerning the Voice of God by Pricilla Shirer, led by Amy Miller & Melody Perez
Pastor’s class—topic to be announced next week
There are just a couple of changes happening to allow for us to gather.
- Classes will begin at 6:00 pm and will end at 7:30 pm.
- Mask in/mask out. As long as the state mandate is still in place, we are asking that you wear your mask in and out of the building—as social distancing is more difficult at those times. As a reminder, younger children are not required to wear masks.
- Our goal in each class is to have enough space so that you will be able to social distance from those outside of your bubble. Pastor’s class will be taught in the sanctuary, so there will be plenty of space to spread out!
- The Ladies bible study on Wednesday evening will be in the room by the bell. We will have limited seating available in that room, so we are asking that you sign up for that particular class. Contact Melody to sign up.
- We will also be offering a Saturday morning Ladies bible study, doing the same study as the Wednesday night group. This class will be led by Jessica Libey and Sue Whipple. These sessions will begin at 9:00 am on Saturdays. Dates will follow the Family Night schedule, meeting the Saturday after each Wednesday evening class (for example, Family Night begins 9/23/20 and the Ladies bible study on Saturday morning will start 9/26/20)
How is Simple Supper possible?
Simple Supper will still be offered. For this to be possible, we will be following the guidelines from the Pulaski County Health Department. We will be serving everything for you and will be offering bottled water to drink. Please try to maintain social distancing in the serving line. We are also asking that everyone stay at their table group/bubble until class time. Weather providing, kids could play outside with adult supervision but we do ask that they do not run around in the gym.
Please contact the church office with any questions or concerns.